Lifepointe Church was founded in 1941. We are a growing community of believers who desire to grow in our relationship with the Lord and each other. For over 80 years, we have lived, served and ministered in our community. Though our style and methods of connecting to God continue to evolve our Values and Beliefs remain the same.
We are a church focused on community and global outreach and remain committed to the truths taught in the Bible. We strive to teach and practice real Biblical principles and believe that being relevant to our community and true to our faith and beliefs are both attainable goals. At Lifepointe Church we desire to allow our lives to reflect our love for Him in all we say and do.
Lifepointe Church is a place to connect, grow, serve and belong. Together We're Better!
To Fulfil the Great Commission and Great Commandment. Mat 28:19, Mat 22:37-39
To Grow in maturity in Christ and increase His Kingdom
To create Relationships with other believers
To make Outreach to our world a Kingdom priority
To Worship God in spirit and in truth
Our 7 Core Values
We Value Fulfilling the Great Commission Through Local Evangelism and Spreading the Gospel into all the World.
2. We Value Bible-Centered Preaching, Teaching and Discipleship.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
3. We Value Coming Together Regularly for Worship and for Corporate Prayer.
4. We Value Pursuing Holiness as we Model Christ in a World that Promotes Ungodliness.
1 Peter 2:9
5. We Value Tithing and Generous Giving Through Biblical Stewardship.
2 Corinthians 9:6-7
6. We Value the Ministry and Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7. We Value Being Prepared for Christ’s Return.